PSIVT 2017 Call for Tutorials
The eighth Pacific-Rim Symposium on Image and Video Technology (PSIVT2017) Organizing Committee invites Proposals for Tutorials to be held in conjunction with PSIVT2017 in Wuhan, China, from November 20th to November 24th,2017. Tutorials are arranged on November 20th to November 22th, 2017. Each tutorial is planned to be held within four hours. Special topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
• 3D Television
• Vision-based Driver Assistance
• Large-scale Imaging
• Imaging and Graphics Hardware and Visualization
• Image/Video Processing and Analysis
• Image/Video Retrieval and Scene Understanding
• Applications of Image and Video Technology
• Biomedical Image Processing and Analysis
• Computer and Robot Vision
• Pattern Recognition
• Video Surveillance
• Image/ Video based Affective Computing
• Deep learning and big data for video technology
Proposals for tutorials should not exceed four (4) pages in total. Please submit your proposal in PDF format by e-mail to the PSIVT 2017 Organizing Committee( PSIVT2017@163.com). Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We are looking forward to receiving your proposals.
Submitting a Proposal• Information about the tutor (name, affiliations, main areas of expertise, e-mail, fax, telephone).
• Title and the type of tutorial (lecture, or interactive workshop).
• Short abstract of the tutorial, including: goals, motivation, main content.
• Short discussion of why these topics are of particular interest, and to whom the tutorial is of interest.
• Requirements for the tutorial room (please note that our capabilities in fulfilling unusual requests are limited).
• Requirements for the attendants (e.g., must bring own laptop or other hardware, familiarity with certain technologies or topics).
• Any limitations (e.g., number of participants).