Camera-Ready Paper Submission
Papers should be written in English according to the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science guidelines and templates.
Your final paper zip-file should include:
• one tex file (NOT several tex files, e.g. not each section in a separate file, and also not a bbl file, all references in the single tex) containing the source of your paper;
• all the used figures in pdf, jpg, or png format (NOT in eps format, and NOT in a subfolder; tex file and figures should be inside the same folder);
• a pdf of the compiled tex file;
• no separate macro file; if individual macros were used, then they should also be included in the source tex file;
• completed and signed Springer Copyright Form. Please download the linked Copyright Form;
• The manuscript has to follow LNCS standards. Pay extra attention on how the references are written, e.g years in brackets, and authors listed by surnames first, followed by initials.
To publish the paper in the Symposium Proceedings (LNCS volume), at least one of the authors must be registered at a non-student registration rate, and the paper must be presented (by one of the co-authors) at the conference.